Education is key for prevention, which is why Inspiring My Generation is dedicated to providing resources that help you build the tools you need.
- “You Are Not Alone: The Workbook” is a guide to help you build affirmations, self-love, ways to express your emotions, and coping skills. This workbook is recommended for ages 8+ and is targeted toward youth.
- “I AM” is a guide to help you build confidence in who you are, separate who you are from how you are feeling, determine what type of support you are looking for, and find the words you need to advocate for your mental health. This workbook is recommended for ages 8+ and targeted toward all ages.
You Are Not Alone: The Workbook is the first workbook of Inspiring My Generation’s Educational Series. The workbook is designed to help you guild an emotional wellness toolbox. Life is filled with unavoidable stressors, and it is important to learn how to cope with them before the situation happens. The workbook is broken up into 4 main sections:
- Mental Health / Emotions
- Coping Mechanisms
- Emotional Wellness Toolbox
The goal of this workbook is to help you learn how to cope with emotions in a way that works for you.
“I AM” is the second workbook written by Francesca Reicherter as part of Inspiring My Generation’s Education Initiative. The workbook is designed to help you learn how to advocate for yourself and your mental health. Inside the workbook, between pages of educational information, there are coloring pages, practice exercises, word searches and more!
The workbook is broken up into 4 sections:
- Who am I?
- How do I feel?
- What support am I looking for?
- How do I advocate for myself?
The goal of this workbook is to help you build the tools you need to advocate for yourself.
Disclaimer: These workbooks were not created by a licensed mental health professional and are not intended to replace therapy, counseling, or any other mental health services.