- This event has passed.
Music, Mental Health & Pride Summit 2022
June 25 @ 11:00 am - 5:30 pm$125
Our founder, Francesca Reicherter, will be a panelist at the Music, Mental Health & Pride Summit 2022 hosted by When The Music Stops in San Francisco!
Information about the event from WTMS.
On Saturday June 25th, 2022 we invite you to join When The Music Stops as we present our 3rd Annual Music, Mental Health, & Pride Summit 2022 at the world class SF JAZZ Center in San Francisco.
This will be a day of community, connection, inspiration, and impact. One day only of world-class speakers, discussions, panels, thought leaders, community pillars, and exclusive musical performances. All coming together to celebrate music, community mental health and suicide prevention.
A minimum 200 of our summit tickets will be given away to the community that may not have the resources or means to purchase a ticket. With your help we can give away more community tickets.
Agenda – Panel Discussion with Fran
- 4:30 pm – Panel Discussion: Inspire & Impact
- Moderator: Joshua C. Donaldson, Founder When The Music Stops
- Francesca Reicherter, Gen Z, Mental Health Advocate, Podcaster
- Kevin Hines, Best Selling Author, Global Public Speaker, Award Winning Documentary Filmmaker
- Lizzy Jeff, Rap Priestess, Visionary, Queen, CEO
- Paul Hemming, CEO, Founder, Zen Compound, Temple Nightclubs, Mirus Galleries
- Stella Blue, Artist, Singer, USC Events, Mental Health Advocate