A series aimed at creating open, authentic conversations on mental health. At Inspiring My Generation, we are focused on not only starting the conversation on mental health, but also providing space and tools for a supportive, validating conversations. The objective is to amplify the voices of our mental health community while providing information on various mental health conditions and symptoms from mental health professionals and / or individuals with lived experience.
No matter who you are or what you are going through, you are NOT alone. We hope our series helps you feel seen. If you are interested in being a guest, please submit the form at the bottom of the page.
The Greatest College Health Guide You Never Knew You Needed with Jill and David Henry – Normalize The Conversation
- The Greatest College Health Guide You Never Knew You Needed with Jill and David Henry
- Clean-Up: What It's Like On The Other Side of Suicide with Laura Spaulding
- Sam Eaton's Journey From A Suicide Attempt to Mental Health Advocate
- Understanding Dementia with Krista Montague
- Men's Mental Health: The Impact of Social Expectations with Dan Olson
Disclaimer: Inspiring My Generation is dedicated to providing a safe place for open mental health conversations that offer support and information on what has worked for others. Please note, mental health is not a “one size fits all” and what works for some may not work for others. Although education is an importance piece of our series, it is up to you to conduct your own research, connect with medical professionals, and determine what is best for you.