A series aimed at creating open, authentic conversations on mental health. At Inspiring My Generation, we are focused on not only starting the conversation on mental health, but also providing space and tools for a supportive, validating conversations. The objective is to amplify the voices of our mental health community while providing information on various mental health conditions and symptoms from mental health professionals and / or individuals with lived experience.
No matter who you are or what you are going through, you are NOT alone. We hope our series helps you feel seen. If you are interested in being a guest, please submit the form at the bottom of the page.
Navigating Your Mental Health While Discovering Your Beliefs and Values with Noelle Fitchett – Normalize The Conversation
- Navigating Your Mental Health While Discovering Your Beliefs and Values with Noelle Fitchett
- Codependent Relationships, Identifying and Meeting Your Needs, and Intention with Shelby Avann
- Childhood Verbal Abuse, Unhealthy Relationships, and Mental Health Recovery with Jaclyn Tipton
- Domestic Violence Intervention, Education, and Advocacy with Alisa Gonzalez
- Tools, Movement, and Communication for Mental Health with Alyson Stoner
Disclaimer: Inspiring My Generation is dedicated to providing a safe place for open mental health conversations that offer support and information on what has worked for others. Please note, mental health is not a “one size fits all” and what works for some may not work for others. Although education is an importance piece of our series, it is up to you to conduct your own research, connect with medical professionals, and determine what is best for you.